Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hiring live action actor/actress

I need someone to do a small live action part for the movie. If anyone is willing to do this part of the movie, just e-mail me at mollyrulz9999@hotmail.com, or if it's easier for you, you can reply and tell me here.

  • Either male or female is fine.
  • Any age between 20 and 50
  • A camcorder or a camera with a movie function that is good quality is required.
  • You MIGHT be required to learn a monologue for the footage to work. The monologue is 17 lines long (in a size 18 with Western font on WordPad). If you can read lines without making your eyes look like they're reading off a script (having them move left to right repeatedly) then you don't need to learn it.

I hope there's someone out there that can whip it up before the end of March so I can finish the movie (which I'm expecting to release it during April or May).

No comments:

Post a Comment